How It Works
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS!
- Take off the back cap and fill the device with the solution.
- Put the cap back on, pushing down on the edges instead of the middle. Be careful because the solution may come out of the valve.
- Secure the strap back over the cap.
- Place the device on your wrist with the nozzle facing away from you.
- Put the strap through the buckle.
- Secure the strap to a comfortable tightness.
- With the nozzle facing down, reach your hand underneath.
- Push down on the face of the device, using gravity as well to release the solution into your palm.
- When you are getting low on lotion in the reservoir, you can help the lotion get closer to the valve' by doing a "little shake with your wrist", similar to how you might "shake" a bottle of sunscreen.
While adjusting the band for different wrist sizes, simply slide the velcro through the bezel. Here is a general rule of thumb for sizing: